MATH 6627 2011-12 Practicum in Statistical Consulting/Statistical consulting environments
Statistical Consulting Environments
This list was started from Javier Cabrera's list at http://www.rci.rutgers.edu/~cabrera/sc/w2.html. Many examples were specific to the US. They should be paralleled with Canadian references. Add suitable links.
Pharmaceutical: The drug development process
- Discovery and decision
- Preclinical studies
- Clinical studies
- Phase I
- Phase II
- Phase III
- Phase IV
- Extremely large databases
- Research and Business divisions.
- Communications and Information technologies
- Data Mining
- Small Companies
- market research
- survey design and analysis
- financial analysis
- IRC for pharmaceutical, telecommunication projects.
- Database management
- Market Research Survey
- Census Bureau
- Survey design.
- Data collection.
- Statistical data analysis and mining
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA) [USA].
- Human Drugs
- Animal Drugs
- Medical Devices
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA),
- State Department of Environmental Protection (DEP).