SCS 2012: A Gentle Introduction to R
- R is available free for Windows, Mac and Linux platforms:
- Install R from http://cran.r-project.org/
- RStudio provides a much nicer environment for working with R. This software is also free! It has many nice features, especially better syntax highlighting.
- Install R Studio from http://rstudio.org/
Week 1 Basic Data Structures, Operations and Functions
Week 2 Inferential Statistics with R
- Download the zip file located here: Week 2
- R Code
- More Exercises
Week 3 Further Inferential Statistics with R
Week 4 Challenge Week
- This week is Challenge Week!! You can put your R knowledge to the test with a long series of challenges!
- When you finish a challenge put up your post-it so I know who's done. There are hints for each if you need them. Feel free to raise your hand if you get a bug you can't fix.
- Download the zip file located here: Week 4
- R Graphs Gallery